Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm maybe 3/8ths done, but have a look see. After I'm done, I'm cutting some phenolic spacers, & sending the upper & lowers to port.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
before pics:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
looks real good, I didn't have the patients to do mine so I painted it to match the rest of the car. Good work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pinto said:
looks real good, I didn't have the patients to do mine so I painted it to match the rest of the car. Good work.
Hey, have you had your combination dyno'd?

Just curious. Still hanging out at V6power?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Punxsy Stang said:
KS , wanna do mine next ??!!!! hehehehe
all jokeing aside , looking good
I'm thinkin' about selling it on e-bay . . .

But then I'd have to find another one . . .



:eyebulge:

I've been working on it for about 2 weeks in my spare time . . .

At first I tried just sanding it, then I got smart & bought a couple of files & blocks.

It's moving along pretty fast, now .. .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
looks good man....i did my alt,ac compresser,valve covers,and brackets the other year...it takes time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wayne94mustang said:
looks good man....i did my alt,ac compresser,valve covers,and brackets the other year...it takes time
I'm not that ambitious, yet!

:eyebulge:

But if it's a long winter, you never know!

I'm putting together an engine, so I can afford to take some time to do it the way I want it . . .While driving the car.

I got the upper and the lower for $25 a piece!!

:happyhapp

I barely missed out on some heads for $75 . .. . Having a hard time finding any without a minimum bid, or already worked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,139 Posts
Looks good, nice job!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
kscoyote said:
Hey, have you had your combination dyno'd?

Just curious. Still hanging out at V6power?
yea, I've had it on the dyno a couple of times and worked on a new tune. My latest numbers were 304 RWHP and 361ft/lb. I'm having a few issues with running lean on the nitrous though. I got some bigger injectors (39#ers) and am also putting in a 310LPH fuel pump to get rid of that problem:)

I hang out some a V6 power but mostly chat with the idiots over at 3.8mustang in off topic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pinto said:
yea, I've had it on the dyno a couple of times and worked on a new tune. My latest numbers were 304 RWHP and 361ft/lb. I'm having a few issues with running lean on the nitrous though. I got some bigger injectors (39#ers) and am also putting in a 310LPH fuel pump to get rid of that problem:)

I hang out some a V6 power but mostly chat with the idiots over at 3.8mustang in off topic.
39lb'ers? never heard of 'em! Why not go straight for the 42lb injectors?

Quit screwing with the fuel pump, and throw on a 03/04 Cobra tank, man!


:cool:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top