Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know...most of you might not be driving these wonderful machines
in the winter, however, I have to, plus, I bought the car to enjoy all
the time and not be a garage king. Does anyone have any advice on winter tires, I checked with my dealer and tire rack, the cheapest tires on tire rack are Michelin X-Ice for 125/tire. I also saw some coopers for 112/tire. I might use the stock rims for winter and pick up some nice cobra rims for the summer. Any thoughts are appreciate. Oh yeah, I have 17"s

· Registered
12,204 Posts

· Registered
1,557 Posts
Goodyear has an Ice and Snow radial w/directional tread pattern.I put a set on the wifes Jag(04') and they ride really nice and have plenty of traction up in the mountains.They were about $110 each.

· Registered
621 Posts
06300hp said:
I know...most of you might not be driving these wonderful machines
in the winter, however, I have to, plus, I bought the car to enjoy all
the time and not be a garage king. Does anyone have any advice on winter tires, I checked with my dealer and tire rack, the cheapest tires on tire rack are Michelin X-Ice for 125/tire. I also saw some coopers for 112/tire. I might use the stock rims for winter and pick up some nice cobra rims for the summer. Any thoughts are appreciate. Oh yeah, I have 17"s
almost any winter tire will be better than every all-season tire for snow and ice. Blizzak is a favourite around here. The most expensive tire will not necessarily be the best, but the cheapest will almost certainly be among the bottom performers.

· Registered
5,781 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.