Is this a stock setup? What radio is it?
Sounds like you either blew a fuse, or one of your stero components. The fuses are located under the hood in the fuse box.I had two wires disconnected from my subwiffer in the back and i remember accidentally colliding one of the wired to a speaker wire and sparks flew. i went to turn on the music and it was dead! my cd deck works but there is no sound. any ideas?? im thinking i burnt a fuse. idk where it would be tho.
The aftermarket amp should have fuses in it. There should also be a power fuse on the wire leading to the amp. Usually they are wired directly to the pos battery side with a fuse.well i saw sparks flying when i accidentally touched the sub wires to the speaker wires. so i was thinking there would be something behind the cd deck.. like a fuse there or something. ill go check!