Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Srry bout so many threads today just got this 5.0 94 stang. lol.

Ok, Well when changing my oil their were 4 clips hanging right by the oil pan, i didn't wanna mix them up so i didn't mess with them. i stuck them up with zip ties so they weren't just hanging and scraping the Road. any ways 2 were white clips i think 2 wires in them. and 2 were Green clips. 1 white clip & 1 Green Clip on the Left Side of the oil pan and on right side of oil pan 1 more White clip and 1 more green clip.

also a sensor on front tires is dissconnted. i think the ABS sensor or speed sensor cause its magnetic. its also dissconnected on both sides.

their isn't a check engine light on for at least 2 minutes of it driving or running then it comes on. no ABS light. only a airbag light.

Also i see they did a Smog pump Delete. its not even their. the belt by passed it completely so not sure if this is smog pump sensors or not? cause it is by the exhaust.

thanks 4 help in advance!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought about that also cause thats what will cause a CEL after a few moments of running. but is their really 4 02 sensors?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
i thought about that also cause thats what will cause a CEL after a few moments of running. but is their really 4 02 sensors?
on a 94 there are only 2 sensors. do they plug into each other on each side? Maybe they put in different O2 sensors from a newer car that had green connectors.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya they plug into each other. but not white to white and green to green. so i just left them cause i dont want to cause a short or another problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.