Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1992 GT fastback
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 1992 with the interior removed. I have 2 wiring connectors that I don't know where they go or if they are used. The first is a five terminal connector near the steering column. Wire colors are: black/blue black/yellow blue/pink gray/blue black
The second is a 10 terminal connector near the center console. Wire colors are Green blue blank blank blue 2 green wires pink blank red blue white
Any help would be appreciated.
Pictures attached

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,261 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Pulling this information from a 1990 EVT Manual so it may not be super accurate but probably close. I can somewhat ID the 5 Pin connector. Based on the shape of the connector and the location of the connector its the low oil warning relay. Shares the same connector as the Rear window defrost control relay but thats else where. I cant confirm based off wiring colors, ford changed those from 92 to 90. I do not see any 10 pin connectors in my manual so that may be a 92 only change.

·
Super Moderator
2,261 Posts
crjackson Where on the site can I upgate my profile
In the upper right corner of this page, click on your profile avatar pic. This opens up a contextual drop-down menu. At the bottom of that menu, click “Account Settings”. Then just fill in the blanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts