Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the differences between these two products? Is one better than the other? I know the Wolf brand has mesh to protect the fog lights and radiator..:scratchchin The Covercraft front end bra cost a few more dollars more:wavey

·
Registered
102 Posts
bras are not a good idea in general they trap moisture under and when driving they flap against the paint, if on the car to long they can cause some damamge to the clear coat and paint, a good detalier and routine waxing is better

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
It could also be a different liner, that can affect the price it has.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
if i was alive in the 60s i would have been burning bras too. wait a minute.....:hihi: but yea i dont like automotive bras either, for the reasons stated above. The previous owner of my car had a bra on the front end and you can tell because the paint is faded and where the bra was there is a "tan line" if you will. they are no good. 3M has an invisible bra which is some sort of adhesive if you are worried about rock chips. Car Bras, Fort Lauderdale

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yea from all of the cars I have seen bras with it leaves lines and fades the area so when you go to take it off its pretty noticable that you had a bra on the car. Not a good idea in my opinion.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
I have used the wolf on one of my old Mustangs ond now on my new car I use the Clear Bra. Sooo much better.

·
Banned
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wolf bra vs. Covercraft bra which is a better fit or easier to install?

Clear bras for us are not an option. We have been using bras for over 10 years and even when it rains as long as you take care of it and the body. Have been involved in numberous collisions and the bra paid off in protection and preventing further damage. So I have narrowed it down between Covercraft and Wolf.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.