Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right! I did it! in the past month they recently made a class at my local drag strip for manual transmissions only called gear jammers. during the practice runs was running 13.3's VERY consistantly 4 times in a row. and my last practice run i ran a 13.28. so for the eliminations i dialed in a 13.25. I ran an old truck. beat him by a little bit. ran a 2008 STI, i raped him, he didn't know how to drive that thing. then I ran a fox body mustang with lots of bolt ons that was one of the closest but i pulled it out, barely. semi finals I ran another fox body and won by 1 hundred of a second. yea, that close LoL. In the finals I ran against a 2003 cobra and he red lighted and broke out. dialed in at 13.4 and ran a 13.3, I ran a 13.3 on that run as well, and I took home 1st place! It just proves to any of people that know me and doubt my abilities are dead wrong. I can drive. they gave me a trophy!

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
nice job! i want to try competing once i get suspension and radials on the car. hopefully one day ill bring home a trophy lol

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
congrats man:bigthumbsup
and nice trophy

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
congrats!!!!! Your car runs well!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't know you...but never doubted you. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
297 Posts
congratulations...i'd just like to get on the track and see what mine could do.....someday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts