Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well little over a month now with out her.

i really just feel its not enough any more. like its not good enough, i hope when i get it back, she will recapture the joy as the day i brought her home.:weeps

·
Registered
477 Posts
i hope when i get it back, she will recapture the joy as the day i brought her home.:weeps
i sure she will, probably even more joy because you already know how it is with her and now since shes been gone for so long you'll get even more joy!

Don't worry:bigthumbsup

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no news till i get stock exaust manifolds.

attention will trade shorty headers for stock logs!

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I'm betting one of your cam chains jumped.

·
Registered
954 Posts
no news till i get stock exaust manifolds.

attention will trade shorty headers for stock logs!
Hey if you need to borrow mine I'm sure we can work something out!

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey if you need to borrow mine I'm sure we can work something out!

im not kidding.
im serious first person to mail me/ bring me logs, will recive a set of used chroms shorty headers.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
man, your withdrawls are getting worst. maybe go out an rent a pony for the day and get a fix :headscratch:

·
Registered
954 Posts
im not kidding.
im serious first person to mail me/ bring me logs, will recive a set of used chroms shorty headers.
I have no need for the shorties, I only keep my stock manifolds just in case you know. I can't let you have them, but you can borrow them to get over on Ford.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I have no need for the shorties, I only keep my stock manifolds just in case you know. I can't let you have them, but you can borrow them to get over on Ford.
WOOO three cheers for avery! hip hip HOORAY....hip hip HOORAY...hip hip HOORAY!!!!!! :bigthumbsup :nogrinner

·
Registered
954 Posts
What a swell guy! :bigthumbsup
Hey, Ford is telling me to basically F off with this clutch issue so they can eat it somewhere else as far as I'm concerned. If I can help somebody get the help they deserve then I'll do what I can.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Hey, Ford is telling me to basically F off with this clutch issue so they can eat it somewhere else as far as I'm concerned. If I can help somebody get the help they deserve then I'll do what I can.
keiths out fishin right now, but im sure when he gets back he will be very happy!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Do you stalk this guy... :scared
....no why would that even be the case? all i said was he was out fishing, he told me this when i texted him the good news...

·
Registered
13,170 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
....no why would that even be the case? all i said was he was out fishing, he told me this when i texted him the good news...
Do you have any friends?
Hahah wow... That was totally a joke... :headscratch:
Silver, I know you and 05 are buds.

And very nice, pcfrisch, you have just lost an entire level of respect I had for you. As a moderator, I would expect you to not use language like that towards a member.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
what kind of language is that? what is so obscene about what pete posted?

hey pete, remember the headlights thread many months back? haha, reminds me of me! :gringreen

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
what kind of language is that? what is so obscene about what Pete posted?

hey Pete, remember the headlights thread many months back? haha, reminds me of me! :gringreen

That is exactly what I was going to ask. Pete is an awesome moderator! :bigthumbsup Never ever has said anything malicious to anyone. Jokes are jokes period. :gringreen

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.