Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
So fast I missed it!! Do it again, Plueeeze!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
fast05stang said:
Took long enough, but I finally uploaded my pics! Just got the wheels put on earlier this week.:eyepoppin
Wow!! Your car looks great. I love those Foose rims:eyepoppin Were did u get them and how do u like them so far? Also do u know the size of the tires and the rims, and did u have to do anything with the suspension!! Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TorchRedStang5 said:
Wow!! Your car looks great. I love those Foose rims:eyepoppin Were did u get them and how do u like them so far? Also do u know the size of the tires and the rims, and did u have to do anything with the suspension!! Thanks
I ordered the rims online from bigwheels.net The front wheels are 20x8.5" and the rears are 20x10". The lug pattern, obviously, is 5x114.3 and the offset for the front wheels is 35 and the offset for the rears is 40. The tires are the new BFGoodrch g-force TA KDW2s (or NT, which stands for New Tread). The fronts are 255/30/ZR20 and the rears are 285/30/ZR20. So far there are no problems (no rubbing, bottoming-out, etc). They're straight savage!!! I can't tell you how many thumbs-up I've gotten in the past 2 days. As of right now, my suspension is stock, but I'm putting an Eibach pro-kit on in a couple weeks (the wheels and tires broke the bank!!!. But well worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!).:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
:rolleyes: The car looks great! Just out of curiosity, though, why did you paint your front calipers but not your rears?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Looks Great!...the More I See The Black Rims On The Black Gts, The More I Wish I Just Ordered The Stock Rims And Changed Over To Black.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
As far as a black insert wheel they are prolly the coolest ones out there.They really make your car stand out.:thumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.