·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh My GOD!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
GRANDMA!!!!!!!! Have you seen the keys to my Mustang???????

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Put that pony out of it's misery :nogrinner

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car must belong to Clark W. Griswald! :laughlitt

·
Registered
299 Posts
:shrug Why?

·
Registered
829 Posts
I put a whole wood kit in one of my SUV's and regretted it after a few months. So glad it is gone. It really isn't a nice thing unless the OEM using something expensive and you have real stuff... I even question the Roush cars using the carbon fibre stick on kits in their cars. I don't like it after being around it. Look at someone elses in person before buying it, there's a lot of suckers by now.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Two words: Ugg Lee

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
GeoStang said:
Two words: Ugg Lee
Hey!!!! I know that guy!!!! Yeah Yeah! Ugg Lee!
He's from Picyernose Mississippi!~that's Picayune if you don't know!:happyhapp

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, I can't wait to see wood side panels on the stang! :eyepoppin

·
Registered
394 Posts
....MY EYES, MY EYES...Joey, my eyes! That looks so, so out of place in that car!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
uugghh! why would someone do that to that poor mustang??!!

:sadcry: did they mistake it for a caddy or something. who ever did that needs a:sterb: OR :sterb: :sterb: to set them straight!

·
Registered
78 Posts
GTNOS said:
uugghh! why would someone do that to that poor mustang??!!

:sadcry: did they mistake it for a caddy or something. who ever did that needs a:sterb: OR :sterb: :sterb: to set them straight!
Maybe they are trying to improve on the minimal interior job that Ford did. I love my Stang but the interior sucks for a few reasons. None of those reasons would make me want to add wood, but hey, it's their car, they must like it!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
ssoss said:
Maybe they are trying to improve on the minimal interior job that Ford did. I love my Stang but the interior sucks for a few reasons. None of those reasons would make me want to add wood, but hey, it's their car, they must like it!
i agree the interior needs a little spice, but that is what the interior upgrade package, interior color accent package, aftermarket carbon fiber and steel/billet kits are for. WOOD??!!! WOOD in a Mustang??? A NEW 05-06 Mustang? Pardon me wooded-up interior mustang owners, i may piss you off, but WTF are you thinking???!!! comon' ssoss, seriously, you CANT think that looks good. Im calling my Senator, b/c there dam sure needs to be a law against FN up a new stang like that. Ford needs to take custody back of that car if its going to be mistreated and humilitated like that. I guarantee you if the 05 design team saw that, they would $#&%!!! :eyebulge: (and before you even say it ssoss, i know that some the 60s and 70s stangs had wood. some also had shag carpet, dont mean it goes in a new stang. they did a lot of silly $%&# in the 60s and especially the 70s, dont mean thats how it should have been or that we need to repeat it.):sterb:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All the "woody stang" needs is an 8-track in it! :happyhapp

·
Registered
261 Posts
forget about the poor mustang for a moment ,thats a crime against HUMANITY!! that overlay needs an overlay !! vynle:sterb:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Now wait a minute folks, we havent seen the outside yet. It might be a "WoodyStang". You know the outside might have wood sides so the dash could match!! :sterb:

Jeff

1 - 20 of 29 Posts