Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, went to see how it was going with my car, it looks fantastic, just as good as when I bought it, paint and body both looked GREAT??? But DAMN, the SLP's even Look amazing, there are the best looking tips I have ever scene and looking under the car and seeing those big shiny stainless steer resonater's, YEAAAAA!!!! Then the dude fired it up for me, my heart friggen dropped, I didn't know anything could sound that great with the cats still on, I have stock headers and h-pipe, just the SLP cat-back, it sounds great it's not TOO loud but man it is deffinantly loud, and had a great deep tone to it to, but when comming down off the rev's it does backfire a bit, but that sounded cool too,,,,, Anyone wondering about this system, don't hesitate, 400bucks or less for a fully stainless steel is a great price, nevermind one that sounds great too. I am psyched, tommorow I pick up the car, they just have to button up a few minor things and wash/vacum it, should have it by noon , WOO HOO:laughlitt :drool:

·
Registered
573 Posts
03silvergt said:
Well, went to see how it was going with my car, it looks fantastic, just as good as when I bought it, paint and body both looked GREAT??? But DAMN, the SLP's even Look amazing, there are the best looking tips I have ever scene and looking under the car and seeing those big shiny stainless steer resonater's, YEAAAAA!!!! Then the dude fired it up for me, my heart friggen dropped, I didn't know anything could sound that great with the cats still on, I have stock headers and h-pipe, just the SLP cat-back, it sounds great it's not TOO loud but man it is deffinantly loud, and had a great deep tone to it to, but when comming down off the rev's it does backfire a bit, but that sounded cool too,,,,, Anyone wondering about this system, don't hesitate, 400bucks or less for a fully stainless steel is a great price, nevermind one that sounds great too. I am psyched, tommorow I pick up the car, they just have to button up a few minor things and wash/vacum it, should have it by noon , WOO HOO:laughlitt :drool:
Yeah, I love my SLP's.......The back fire isn't really a Back fire But raspy-er sound..........Try down shifting...it's so awesome!!
I get to hear mine With BBK LT's & BBK short Catted X-pipe in a few days.....had JBA shorties (sucked)...........Glad you like the SLP's too!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.