Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been out the loop for alittle bit. I made my way to Afghanistan which sucks, but there is a plus side. I am saving money and my 2006 is in the shop getting finished. I am having the stage two cams installed, 4.10 gears, 31 spline drive axles, valve springs, new tune on the ATI Supercharger, Eleanor body kit, lambo doors, and brembo brake upgrade. Shop said it will be all done by early August. Which there is no rush cause I can't drive her anyway. Plus, on top of it all. When I get back I'll have enough money to pick up a 2011-2012 5.0. Sell the Challenger and get a SUV. Things are coming together. I'm so excited. I've built a 2011 about 20 times.

·
Registered
337 Posts
welp first of all...dayton? im from findlay. where are you stationed and with what unit? im in iraq right now so i know how you feel.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im stationed in germany with Stryker Cavalry but the stangs in Dayton. After this deployment I'll be back at bragg.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
man you must be loaded!!!! i am going to enlist right now!! :rollgrin:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deployments pay good especially after 5 years in a combat zone and 12 years in the army

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Combat / hazardous duty pay must be a lot more than it was in the 80's / early 90's!

Lambo doors??

·
Registered
106 Posts
Lambo doors??

Lambo doors make your doors open vertically instead of the regular way.
To the OP thanks for serving my cousin is in Afghanistan right now. Anyway it is your choice but alot of people around here will give you hell about the lambo doors because they make the car look riced out. I honestly have indifferent opinions about them, but I personally wont put them on my car.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Im stationed in germany with Stryker Cavalry but the stangs in Dayton. After this deployment I'll be back at bragg.
I grew up near Bragg. Love to see the results sometime When you get there. I can swing by some time I am in the area.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm at Bragg too when I get back to the states.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Maybe we can meet and greet and check out rides when ya'll get to Bragg. Are all the soldiers there from Ohio? :heha:

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Yeah the desert sucks....I know, i'm stuck here too! :nono:

Good money though! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
337 Posts
Maybe we can meet and greet and check out rides when ya'll get to Bragg. Are all the soldiers there from Ohio? :heha:
Funny story, we just got a new guy to our company last week...so that bumps the total of ohioians to 7. it's insane.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Combat pay hasn't pick up much. But being a single soldier with no bills or responsibility can do some banking. A married soldier can't do so well only because he still has his income being used by his family . I make about $1000 more a month and thats because they dont take taxes.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a little girl but my girl is also in the army. So most of it is banked monwy for me right now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
By the way lambo doors riced out? They are from a supercar not a honda. Its just the ricers taken it away. I like them and I don't care what people think.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.