Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen one picture so far of a striped vert...bad angle though...if anyone has a striped vert please post a few pics of it with top up and down

·
Registered
39 Posts
I second that notion. I'd like to see one striped as well. Preferably a LL one :winks

·
Registered
209 Posts
Check out roboz's ride...you should be able to search his handle and find his gallery.

·
Registered
867 Posts
From my collection of pics. Thanks to the forum members who contributed.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
2horseowner said:
From my collection of pics. Thanks to the forum members who contributed.
Thanks for the pics! I'm even more confused now lol. I love the look of them with the top down but seeing that blue one with the white stripes and the top up makes me not like it. Back to the drawing board lol.

·
Registered
867 Posts
generalelectric said:
Thanks for the pics! I'm even more confused now lol. I love the look of them with the top down but seeing that blue one with the white stripes and the top up makes me not like it. Back to the drawing board lol.
I know, that's why I don't plan on striping my vert. If you notice - most people stripe the top of the windshield. I think that looks funny top up or down.

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Vert with stripes

I have a vert, and I want stripes. So I did some reseach on the stripes. Since I am planning on getting a California Dreaming Ram Air hood, I discovered that I really like the Foose Stripes (basically modified Boss stripes), I also like the original Boss stripes as well, especially without the ram air hood. Just my two cents worth.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the blue one kind of sux with the top up....maybe if the top matched the stripes...anyone have more pics with top up?

·
Registered
39 Posts
2horseowner said:
I know, that's why I don't plan on striping my vert. If you notice - most people stripe the top of the windshield. I think that looks funny top up or down.
Yeah, I've been contemplating just doing the front bumper and hood. Or maybe a set of stripes on the hood broken up by a mustang in the middle. Haven't decided yet but I'm with you on that the stripes just above the windshield are a bit different. Although it makes sense if your stripes go all the way back.

LL with cream colored stripes is probably the way i'm going to go.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Here is a pic of a Cobalt Blue coupe with a striped California Dream hood. It's a little difficult to see but she striped just the hood from the scoop inlet to the windshield.

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
generalelectric said:
just get a custom blue top with white stripes sewn in...that would be different... :)

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
stripes

2horseowner said:
Here is a pic of a Cobalt Blue coupe with a striped California Dream hood. It's a little difficult to see but she striped just the hood from the scoop inlet to the windshield.
This way has been suggested to me in the past, and now that I see them, they do look good. Just picture this set of stripes in crimison on a black vert (or the foose stripes in crimson with silver outline all on a black vert)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Check my gallery for pics of my striped vert.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.