Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i own a white 07 mustang, its a premium package v6, im going to putting a roush body kit on it
Stage 3 Motorsports 2005-08 Mustang GT Roush Body Kit - Pre Painted - Free Shipping

but what i wanted to know is how many people think that these rims would go with the white paint, or would it just look absoulutley dumb.. Any advice will be much apriciated

Stage 3 Motorsports 2005-08 Mustang GT Roush Trak Pak 18x10 Forged Painted Wheel

also please link any rims that you think would look really good.

·
Registered
38 Posts
They would look sweet :bigthumbsup but you can only have 18x10 in the rear

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just asked the company, and 18x10s would fit in the front, they dotn even make 18x9

·
Registered
516 Posts
Well those rims will go well with the Roush kit.

Stage 3 is up the street from my house, I have been there a few times and am working on becoming their full-time tuner for Mustangs.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
I think they would look great.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Nice wheels and I was looking at them myself, but they are just a little too outragesly priced ($900.00 with tire a corner) for me.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I think they would look nice I'm not a big Rousch fan but hey the wheels look good.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Those would look great! It would definitely complete the Roush look.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea im trying to get it look exactly like a roush, but im going to be buying v6 badges, because i cant put roush badges onto the car, because if i got smoked by a ls1 camaro or something i dont want them running around telling there friends they smoked a roush..

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I am pretty sure that 18x10 will not fit upfront. I have heard that they will rub when you turn the wheel most of the way. The saleen somehow gets away with 275's up front but i don't know how. Most guys run 255's up front and thats as big as they go. 255's run well on 18x9, 20x9 ect

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i called and they said that the owner even has 18x10 in the front of his car, and he has absolutly no problem with them at all i really hope they dont start rubbing because they dont make 18x9, only 18x10, so if they do looks like i have to look at a new rim

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i love your car lol, that looks badass

·
Registered
197 Posts
If I had a WHITE mustang, I'd seriously look at painted white bullitts - they look awesome. Maybe even another type of painted white wheel - just like the white on white look!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im not a fan of the tubular builts, and im sorry but white rims on anything make me want to puke

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im not even really a fan of my cars color, thats why this summer or next summer i may matte black "Murder out" the whole car. that would look sick with some %5 window tint

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
leave the body kit. look at the 3d carbon v6 kit. imo i try to steer clear of our big brother v8s look, let alone roush and gt500's and such. be proud of that 6r and make it unique. as for the wheels, i personally prefer mine over any wheel ive seen. ar rogue's

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well im defintly going with the roush bodykit, because one of my dads friends recently recked his stage 3 roush, and well everypart was basically total accept the engine, so the guy may pull the engine out of the car and sell it to my dad for right around $1k and i would drop it into my car within the next year or so, and then id do some supporting mods, and basically be running a roush in the first place.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.