Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
It good to know your feeling on street racing....

(I know Reggie get off your soap box.....)

If you could take some pics of your suspension and post them we should be able to help you ID them......

·
Registered
211 Posts
It good to know your feeling on street racing....

(I know Reggie get off your soap box.....)

If you could take some pics of your suspension and post them we should be able to help you ID them......
Stay on your soap box Reggie. More people need to feel the same way about the issue. People can debate all they want to about how nothing is wrong with street racing, or take the "as long as I don't get caught mentality," but there is no debating the issue that it is illegal and dangerous. I don't give a crap if other moderators or members get upset if I don't answer a question when it comes to fixing a car for street racing. :nono:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'll try to take the pictures today after I get off work but I have had a hard time posting any pictures to this site so far mabey I could ask for some more help with that [sorry but I'am just really new when it comes to this site]

R

·
0 Posts
I'll try to take the pictures today after I get off work but I have had a hard time posting any pictures to this site so far mabey I could ask for some more help with that [sorry but I'am just really new when it comes to this site]

no problem if you can't post

just pm me i'll help you....:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
88 Posts

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
well i have good news & bad news......

First the bad news from the pics it looks like stock suspension

Good News....

You have a nice looking car.....:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Looks like I can see a Grease fitting on the upper and lower control arms, which stock doesnt. The lower looks like it has a boxed in section and stock doesnt have that. Not saying its BBK, but I dont think its stock REG.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
huh now I'am confused is it stock or not :scratchchin ? If it is not stock do they sell a affordable kit with everthing I need I love kits otherwise can you help me put together a list of parts and hardware.

R

·
0 Posts
Looks like I can see a Grease fitting on the upper and lower control arms, which stock doesnt. The lower looks like it has a boxed in section and stock doesnt have that. Not saying its BBK, but I dont think its stock REG.
Ok it looks like a stock replacement ......

huh now I'am confused is it stock or not :scratchchin ? If it is not stock do they sell a affordable kit with everthing I need I love kits otherwise can you help me put together a list of parts and hardware.

what do you want to do upgrade the front , rear or both.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
What do I need to up grade to if I want to add a nice set of heads and a good cam soon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Can you recommend front and back suspension, some very nice heads and a cam that would match what the package I have going already. That would be awesome reggie :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks alot for all the help,and for being patient with all my questions. I will begin ordering the suspension at the end of this month summer will be over by time I finish the build but at it will be done right. Plus next year as soon as in gets nice first place Iam headin is the track run her down the strip. :bigthumbsup

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.