Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Someone makes pulleys for the 2.3??? But why would you want them ??? Their is no need for them.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone makes pulleys for the 2.3??? But why would you want them ??? Their is no need for them.

well, they improve acceleration :yup:

not sure about the 8-10hp they promise you but of what im sure is they improve acceleration ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only pulley that won't fit is the crank pulley.

hmmmm.....

and i guess thats the most important pulley of the set... so, it doesn´t work :s

i guess i´ll have to settle with taking off the a/c compressor :(

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
I'm with Tom ud pullies suck, they make your car run hotter, your alternator turn slower and burn out quicker...skip them and get something real for the car.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
hmmmm.....

and i guess thats the most important pulley of the set... so, it doesn´t work :s

i guess i´ll have to settle with taking off the a/c compressor :(
Why would you do that??? Does it get hot where you live???? Removing the AC will not net you one more HP (When its OFF) Tests have been done on pulleys and AC removal. The dyno does not LIE. They shoe basicly no HP or gas milag inprovements. (ac being the only exception when ON all the time) But its minimal at best.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm with Tom ud pullies suck, they make your car run hotter, your alternator turn slower and burn out quicker...skip them and get something real for the car.
Like mention wouldn't help. But available. I guess got the money and want it. Maurice
Welcome to Esslinger Engineering#
Why would you do that??? Does it get hot where you live???? Removing the AC will not net you one more HP (When its OFF) Tests have been done on pulleys and AC removal. The dyno does not LIE. They shoe basicly no HP or gas milag inprovements. (ac being the only exception when ON all the time) But its minimal at best.

well, as much as i would like to get something "real" for the car, like a turbo, i dont have the money to put togheter a good turbocharged engine, not to mention a supercharged engine, im looking different ways to get the most out of this engine

Tom, im talking about taking off the a/c compressor because it doesnt work anymore, in fact, since i own the car, it doesnt work, and it shure gets hell of hot here, but im used to have cars without a/c, none of all the cars ive had, had a working a/c sistem LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.