Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you rather have a Supercharged V6 mustang, or
a Plain 4.6L V8? Let me know why because I am debating.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Id go with a v8. Not disrespecting v6, but its just not the same. You dont have the torque, and you will never get that muscle car sound.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
A supercharged V6 will be quicker than a near stock GT but imo, there's no replacement for displacement lol. I like the sound of the V8 and it responds better to simple mods than the V6. I own both and love the V6 because it's not as bad of a gashog than my V8:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A supercharged V6 will be quicker than a near stock GT but imo, there's no replacement for displacement lol. I like the sound of the V8 and it responds better to simple mods than the V6. I own both and love the V6 because it's not as bad of a gashog than my V8:bigthumbsup
Ever you ever put a bolt on supercharger in a mustang?
If so is it hard? How long did it take?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
I would dtick to the V6, but that's preference. Yes, V6's can be just as fast as a V8. I've taken out GT's, Vettes, and anything else you could imagine. It really pisses off you V8 guys when a six can beat you. Then again, it pisses us all off when the ricers beat us. We have some serious V6 turbo cars as well. My Son has one(white car) and the video is here along with some of my stuff from the track:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
I would go with the Plain old 4.6 V8. Just a nicer car. Just the sound alone is reason enough to buy the V8.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I haven't yet:D I'm saving up for a Vortech kit:bigthumbsup

Ever you ever put a bolt on supercharger in a mustang?
If so is it hard? How long did it take?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Yup. The sound is what sold me lol.

I would go with the Plain old 4.6 V8. Just a nicer car. Just the sound alone is reason enough to buy the V8.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.