·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just search mustang.....under Alberta. By the way

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
a five year old car is worth about 1/2 of retail, so it's priced about right..,clearly a deal, with I had more space in my corral

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I was looking at a blue GT500 before I got my GT. If I could only afford 400-500 a month for the car note, I'd have it now. Such a sick car, modded at over 600rwhp. :(

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
About 2 years ago, the local Ford dealer was selling a 2007 GT500 with about 30,000 miles for $18,500. It sat on their lot for about 9 months before I noticed it wasnt there any more. My dad and I took it for a test drive just because, and it drove nice and seemed in great condition. Whoever ended up with that car got a good deal. I see 2007 Mustang GTs now with similar mileage listed for that same price or more at a lot of dealers.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
About 2 years ago, the local Ford dealer was selling a 2007 GT500 with about 30,000 miles for $18,500. It sat on their lot for about 9 months before I noticed it wasnt there any more. My dad and I took it for a test drive just because, and it drove nice and seemed in great condition. Whoever ended up with that car got a good deal. I see 2007 Mustang GTs now with similar mileage listed for that same price or more at a lot of dealers.
Damn! I would've driven my 1994 Sable up there to pick that baby up if I knew about that!!! It was probably a GT with the GT500 body kit though (for that price).

·
Registered
825 Posts

Dude keep the stories believable! I am calling bull s**t on this one!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Dude keep the stories believable! I am calling bull s**t on this one!
I agree I think that might have been for half the car or something.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Guys, I have to apologize. I got the price and mileage switched in my head. :dunce: It was actually a GT500 with 18,500 miles and they were asking $35,000 for it. Still sounds like a good deal, but not so unrealistic. I shoud have thought it through a little before I posted.

It was definately a GT500 though, the 6 speed manual and supercharged 5.4L were dead givaways. The dealer in South Haven, MI (where my parents live) said the previous owner was tired of paying the high insurance on it. So, so he traded it in for a Roush F-150.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
check out the add it looks true

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I looked at the add. Looks like a nice car. I'm assuming I was looking at the same one, black GT500 convertable. No stripes. Same mileage as you posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts