1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Im one of the few that feels the trans isnt that bad so this doesnt surprise me

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
some are good, some not so good. I hope mine is good, however having some do over 10,000-20,000 is not necessarily reason to celebrate (except if it's mine)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
FWIW I am on my second and this new one with only 500 miles on it makes me sounds supercharged; am going in wednesday AGAIN.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
mine has been good. very smooth and it could be shift at very high rpm without any issues.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Basically this. When it works it's an outstanding transmission. When it doesn't you want to shoot yourself.
Yup. Often awesome. But not always....driving to cover a meeting last night, all gruntchy. Driving home from the meeting, like butter.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Mine has held together for 3500 miles I think I'll write a blog about it....blah. I want real miles like 25k 50k and 100k.

I do hope I make a post in a few years saying I hit 25k miles and my MT82 is as strong as ever.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have 5,500 miles on mine, mostly easy driving with some "spirited" runs, and thus far smooth as butter. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to all that are having issues.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have 5,500 miles on mine, mostly easy driving with some "spirited" runs, and thus far smooth as butter. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to all that are having issues.
I'm in Naples so if you ever drive over here sometime let me know . I'd like to feel how yours shifts compared to mine .

·
Registered
71 Posts
Link

Read the link, but also read the comments. There are just as many folks crying about their Tremec 6060 in the Camaro. A glance at the popular Camaro5 will demonstrate.................

·
Registered
719 Posts
Im more worried about the clutch than an other single component failing.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Scottward, I appreciate you buddy. Thanks once again for providing us with a little good news.
Truly...but how long can this post go before the negative posts take it down once again?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Seriously, 20K miles considered long term? :laughlitt Check back with me in 130K more miles and lets see whats left of it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.