Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow is there alot of idiots on youtube or what man lotta talkin trash on 6's with the classic "go get a v8" or "get a gt" when most of them dont have one

·
Registered
240 Posts
dude, dont even worry about those kids talking. we have mustangs and we can probably out drive most of those guys talking ****. i jus smile and know that my ride is probably much better than they will ever get.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
haha, I know exactly what you're talking about. It's best just to laugh at them and forget it. Some guy made a great point. He had a video of his old V6, he ended up selling it and getting a GT. But when somebody put "why bother with a v6, what a waste". He replied "Then why bother with a GT, why not get a Cobra. Then why bother with a Cobra, why not get a Vette. Then why bother with a Vette, why not just go out and buy a Buggati with my minumum wage job?"

G

·
I got a vid on youtube of my car. So far, no negative comments....but.....like I said, so far. Just look up my username. Its possummam. Yes, it has 3 "M"s...lol

·
Registered
637 Posts
I got a vid on youtube of my car. So far, no negative comments....but.....like I said, so far. Just look up my username. Its possummam. Yes, it has 3 "M"s...lol
I saw your Vid and I liked it...I have TONZ of vids of My Ride on Youtube and A couple New ones I just put up.
Username: must2stang

I see a lot of Talking **** about the v6 stangs when really I just tell them....On that Car Title what does it say ? ( MUSTANG ) A stang is a Stang weather you like it or not.
I find the V6 Mustang Being pretty damn fast for what it is....I modded mine up and I LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
haha, I know exactly what you're talking about. It's best just to laugh at them and forget it. Some guy made a great point. He had a video of his old V6, he ended up selling it and getting a GT. But when somebody put "why bother with a v6, what a waste". He replied "Then why bother with a GT, why not get a Cobra. Then why bother with a Cobra, why not get a Vette. Then why bother with a Vette, why not just go out and buy a Buggati with my minumum wage job?"
Then why bother with a Buggati, why not a jet:shigrin I just had to say it when I saw Top Gear raced the Buggati against the jet. Yeah, I see people on youtube talking trash on the sixer but in all honesty, they know nothing about our cars and they are just mostly punk kids. I feel the sixer is a respectable car and it's even better when some people mod it to become a sleeper:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I saw your Vid and I liked it...I have TONZ of vids of My Ride on Youtube and A couple New ones I just put up.
Username: must2stang

I see a lot of Talking **** about the v6 stangs when really I just tell them....On that Car Title what does it say ? ( MUSTANG ) A stang is a Stang weather you like it or not.
I find the V6 Mustang Being pretty damn fast for what it is....I modded mine up and I LOVE IT!!!
You have a pretty quick mustang man:bigthumbsup Saw the 0-60mph vid, nice work.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha i saw that one

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thats just youtube in general...If it's some guy with an acousitc Guitar doing a Beattles cover, it'll be "wow, your way out of tune", or an episode of Miami Vice "WTF, you couldn't make the sound quality any better?". It doesn't matter, theres just sooo many negative idiots on youtube, who appear to have nothing better going on in their lives than sitting around aimlessly trashing other peoples hard work. And the majority probably ride city transit

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thats just youtube in general...If it's some guy with an acousitc Guitar doing a Beattles cover, it'll be "wow, your way out of tune", or an episode of Miami Vice "WTF, you couldn't make the sound quality any better?". It doesn't matter, theres just sooo many negative idiots on youtube, who appear to have nothing better going on in their lives than sitting around aimlessly trashing other peoples hard work. And the majority probably ride city transit
Amen. It seems like no matter what the content of the video, some idiot wants to try to spoil it for everybody.

·
Registered
170 Posts
wow is there alot of idiots on youtube or what man lotta talkin trash on 6's with the classic "go get a v8" or "get a gt" when most of them dont have one

Im a 2.3 member just browsing in the V6 threads.. My mustang definitely isn't anything special. But it gets me from point A to point B pretty cheep.. But people always ask "so is that 5.0" Then I say "no its a 2.3" they kinda look at me funny.. "a four cylinder" then they are like "thats not a mustang." I'm hopefully going to do some mods to my 4 banger and make it a muscle.. Wheat burner.. LOL!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hey Guys..thanks for the Comment on my 0-60 Vid...It seems to be a lil faster yet...I'll have a vid up soon.....THANKS AGAIN

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mustangs are mustangs no matter what the flavor.

I am 38 years old and it took me 22 years to get to the point where my income/job/lifestyle could allow me to get one.

I have wanted one since i could remember.

All those posers who complain about MY V6 and that it is not a GT or Cobra or Shelby can all go pound sand.

as was so correctly stated previously: "check the title".

remember the title say A) MUSTANG and B) your NAME.

Those who have something to say are either jealous or just plain morons. I like my V6 because i can build it up the way i want. and believe me it is plenty quick enough.

the "little dirty people" (teenage mutants with wanna-be tuners) on you-tube or with their gaudy little rice burners always think they just have to lay on the gas to win a race. they usually learn the hard way that racing from the line means you gotta deal with traffic and local cops and if you can't drive and push the gas at the same time you can't win.

age, experience and grey matter usually wins over rice and mud behind the ears.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.