Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an obligatory thread due to me having just installed my roush A/B and gt500 spoiler and I must say....

YES! The roush sounds amazing.. I know everyone else has said this but I thought I'd repeat what everyone else said to just make the point some more haha.

I possibly had the biggest grin EVER after hearing it start up for the first time, and this morning when I turned it on for a cold start.... :worship :worship :worship

-

In other notes, I also installed my 3dCarbon GT500 spoiler, paint and overall quality were great. I have some pics in which I will attempt to upload if I can figure out how to get them posted in the thread.

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats on the upgrades.:bigthumbsup

BTW, this is for the talk section and not the tech section.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the upgrades.:bigthumbsup

BTW, this is for the talk section and not the tech section.
Well I figured it was more the tech, because its a GT specific exhaust install. Where as the talk is just general mustangs.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I really like the GT500 spoiler. Much better than any other spoiler out there. Looks really nice :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
644 Posts
Do you have to drill any new holes for the 500 spoiler if you already have spoiler?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does that spoiler work for cars with back-up camera's?
I personally dont have the back up camera so I can't say if it does or doesn't and don't remember seeing information if it does.

Do you have to drill any new holes for the 500 spoiler if you already have spoiler?
I've read many people post that if you have the stock GT spoiler you don't need to drill any holes, but if you have the pedastel spoiler that you will actually have two left over holes.

G

·
0 Posts
Well I figured it was more the tech, because its a GT specific exhaust install. Where as the talk is just general mustangs.
Tech would refer to the actual install of said exhaust a bit more than your impressions on how you like it. Sorry to be jumping on you there:bigthumbsup

I am looking into doing the GT500 wing myself, along with the lower fascia and GT/CS front fascia with brake ducts:cooldude:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thanks for posting this, have a black car and wanted to see the pre painted 3dCarbon up close.

:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I also have the Roush axle back,yea great sound.that spoiler looks great on your car,wasnt going to change mine but that does look nice.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
looks nice :bigthumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts