Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up I finally got my flowmaster exhaust system installed. I was going to do it myself but I didnt have the right tools. So I took it to my mechanic's shop and he welded&installed it($160), Oh ya i also whent with the h-pipe from pacesetter. It sounds great!!!!!!:laughlitt I never expected it to sound so loud!!!>> * for a stock V6* Ill try to post a video clip of it, as soon as I figure out how to.

P.S. Thanks for all the advice and info on my questions about exhaust,
Jeremiah

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Always great to hear the pipes bark when you hit the gas !!! Exhaust is one mod that not only gives you some extra HP but is just cool to hear as well .

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
NEWBE17 said:
Hey guys whats up I finally got my flowmaster exhaust system installed. I was going to do it myself but I didnt have the right tools. So I took it to my mechanic's shop and he welded&installed it($160), Oh ya i also whent with the h-pipe from pacesetter. It sounds great!!!!!!:laughlitt I never expected it to sound so loud!!!>> * for a stock V6* Ill try to post a video clip of it, as soon as I figure out how to.

P.S. Thanks for all the advice and info on my questions about exhaust,
Jeremiah
Congrats, man! glad it worked out the way you wanted!

Jeez man, how many cars do you have?!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, there not all mine the 68 and the 96 are mine but the z28 and hummer are my parents:sosad:. Does anyone know how to post a video clip?

·
Registered
102 Posts
NEWBE17 said:
LOL, there not all mine the 68 and the 96 are mine but the z28 and hummer are my parents:sosad:. Does anyone know how to post a video clip?
If you have the video already saved on your computer, you can go to www.putfile.com and upload it there, get the url, and post it in here. Only thing I can think of, hope this helps! Congrats on the exhaust by the way :winks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Ill try that:thumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.