Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a black 2003 mustang cobra with 40k miles on it. As you can see there is some damage to the front end and the back. I'll have more pictures this weekend. I also have the a second trunk with the Cobra R spoiler. As far as the engine goes, I know the inter-cooler is damaged but I think that is it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Holy hell, what did you do? drive it down that slope?! Car looked good stock, but why the wing??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought it with the wing. So I just bought a whole new stock trunk because they had drilled holes through it to put in the spoiler. The car got a little too sideways in the rain. I slowly drifted off the side of the road counter steer after counter steer and clipped the rocks with front left corner at about 20-25mph. Spun clockwise and my back end reversed up the wall. You can see the tire marks in the grass leading up to it. Airbags didn't deploy or anything. I guess I should have gone with the all seasons...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
dang man that bites. makes me sad to see such beautiful cars get wrecked....

think about how tough that would look if it wasn't wrecked though, like a 4x4 Terminator...

How much are you asking for it?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I hope someone buys it to put together. I'm tired of seeing these beasts parted out.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
It doesn't look like $10K in damages to me, the hood, fenders, doors, etc looked untouched from what I can see? Unless the passenger side looks way worse, haha!

·
Registered
104 Posts
ya that doesnt look like 10k to fix to me ether unless the chassie is bent. mine went sidways over a curb in the ran one time and another i spun out at 40 MPH in the rain. back end cliped the gard rail. that was $4200 to fix but it a few creases in the body that needed a little bondo and half the car got new paint. a trunk bumper and tail light thats why it was so much. but if the core support is bent it will cost alot.

·
Banned
12,344 Posts
I'd just flip it on Ebay, lots of good traffic there for this kinda thing

·
Registered
42 Posts
8k is a good price, i wanted to put a term motor in my 97 and i found the motor tranny driveshaft radiator and computer for like 7 so i think that it is worth 8

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
If you list this in the SVT Peformance classifieds it would sell in ONE DAY!
If I was closer I'd give you $7500 Cash!

·
Registered
138 Posts
You're doing great, bro! $9,200 in eBay...

I wish I could get myself a good deal like that someday...
I had a plan for a 03/04 Cobra in the near future, but... economy sucks here in Honduras...

So I'm saving up... or I might just go 03/04 Mach1... or 01 Cobra...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Holy Batwing Batman! :thumbdown

·
Registered
510 Posts
That drivetrain would look good in my foxbody...hmm:scratchchin

...If only I had the cash LoL!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.