1,822 Posts
Wowwwwww NOOOOOO!!!:what::head_shot:

·
Registered
895 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Wellp, thats one down 3499 to go?? LOL. 750 LS Bosses yet! anyone wreck those? Last one standing gets to be worth a lot!
Especially if Jack Roush Jr. keeps owning M3s that seem to dominate the circuit these days in the Boss 302R.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Well that's disturbing, and not just because it's a new Boss.

NHTSA gives Ford Mustang has a 5 star crash rating for the 2010s, 2011s, and 2012s... so why did that roof flatten out so badly over the passenger seat? S**t!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Ouch that really hurts to see, its times like this I wish I owned a Boss 302 so I would know that one was safe

·
Registered
914 Posts
Well that's disturbing, and not just because it's a new Boss.

NHTSA gives Ford Mustang has a 5 star crash rating for the 2010s, 2011s, and 2012s... so why did that roof flatten out so badly over the passenger seat? S**t!
Well if you roll at 75 mph or so then it doesnt really matter if youve got 5 stars or what your roofs gonna come down. Put a full cage in it or something and maybe the roof will still be there after that.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well if you roll at 75 mph or so then it doesnt really matter if youve got 5 stars or what your roofs gonna come down. Put a full cage in it or something and maybe the roof will still be there after that.
Gah, you beat me to it LOL, yeah it looks like its been rolled LOL

The driver looks like he got lucky, i hope he was alone at the time . . .

Poor thing. . . its got a sad face now :needabreak

·
Registered
270 Posts
NOOOOO!!!!!! :ahhhhh

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I don't understand, doesn't the insurance company take ownership once a claim is made? If that's the case it's usually sold to a junkyard for parts, or is this being sold on ebay by the insurance company?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would love to have that engine and exhaust on my lava red, pp, mca. Talk about one of a kind...:kooky:

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
What a waste... 1618 miles only... I wonder how it happened...

·
Registered
434 Posts
What a waste... 1618 miles only... I wonder how it happened...
If you scroll down after clicking on the link it says they were run off the road by a drunk driver

·
Registered
77 Posts
I hate to see any Mustang die...especially a BOSS. Hope who ever was in it walked away. :sadcry

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't understand, doesn't the insurance company take ownership once a claim is made? If that's the case it's usually sold to a junkyard for parts, or is this being sold on ebay by the insurance company?
the insurance company does usually take title after it is totaled. but they often give the owner the "option" of buying the car back. it kinda goes like:
insurance guy,"hey you totaled your car, here is your check for $50K."
owner, "thanks. now what are you going to do with the car." insurance guy, "ahhh we'll just sell it to a junk yard for $10K"
owner, "hey i'll give you that for it. sell it back to me."
insurance guy,"sold."

Gary

if he parts this thing out i call dibs on the brakes and rotors!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

^^^
What he said.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
That's terrible. I hope everyone was able to walk away.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts