Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was watching a show called "wrecks to riches" a couple of days ago on the discovery channel I think. In one of the episodes they restored a 69 fastback fro auction, but also designed a s197 for the SEMA show, anyone see it by chance? The cars looked great, especially the body kit on the S197!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I seen it I watch that show all the time that episode was the 09 yellow gt that they put a body kit on to kinda make it look like a new version of the 69 fastback nice car

·
Registered
559 Posts
So i was watching a show called "wrecks to riches" a couple of days ago on the discovery channel I think. In one of the episodes they restored a 69 fastback fro auction, but also designed a s197 for the SEMA show, anyone see it by chance? The cars looked great, especially the body kit on the S197!
i think it was mixed up kit with GT500 rear spoiler and 3D carbon,,,:bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I saw the portion of the show with the '69 fastback. I thought it was great, until they put the wheels on it. They turned it from hot-rod to hot-wheels and just ruined it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
yeah the wheels were bad on the 69 didnt look right to me

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. The 5 star design with the rivet look was cool, but they were painted GOLD! :nono: I thought the picture looked fine with the gold rims, but once the gold rims were put on the car, it did not match. Should just stick with chrome and shiny!

S

·
0 Posts
Weird timing... I just caught the end of that show yesterday afternoon on Discovery. I need to see if it's going to be on again so I can DVR it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've been watching the shows for a long time. Awhile back they were actually selling the yellow S197 on their website. Since the 70 Boss 302 is my favorite I loved their recreation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.