Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering which S/C is the most reliable,easiest to install,have the least headache with.Going to keep the boost at around 5-7 PSI.Not looking for maximum HP.It's for a 2005 V6 Mustang Auto.Anyone who has either system installed,Please let me know why you choose the one you have and the reasons for picking that particular one.Came into some serious $$$ last week.Figured I'd S/C instead of CAI/TUNE.Thanks for your input/info.Clinton in okc,ok.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Intercooled is the best isn't it?Do I need to upgrade my lower control arms?Thanks STL.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I have the Xcharger and I chose it because,it looks cool,it was easy to install (alone)didnt have to drill any holes in the oil pan for oil lines,the kit was extremely complete it had everything all neatly packaged and labeled. Simple instructions,a good warranty on the blower,,,good tunes from Bama chips.Screams like a banshee when winding up and did I say looks cool?
I didnt want the turbo because of the install,tubes for the intercooler,mounting the inter cooler and on some models drilling the oil pan.
I now the turbo puts out more HP (could cause an argument there ) but the Xcharger has no lag.Boiled down to looks and ease of instal for me.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.