Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys, I finally got around to it... adding pictures in my profile!! :happyhapp :shigrin I attended my buddies car show a few weeks ago and snapped some shots of my ride. So check 'em out :bigthumbsup Here's a few teaser shots... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
looks very clean :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
63 Posts
lookin sick man! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Seiryn: love your car man, it's very mean looking with that hood and angel eyes! :D I think some black rims would compliment your hood... ;)

232: ya know I like yours! It's pimpin'. :shigrin

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Not liking the mudflaps but other than that it looks good. What rims are you going to get? I think black/gun metal/ or a darker silver would look good. Chrome would be too bright with the black accents and the yellow I think.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks guys! Seiryn: love your car man, it's very mean looking with that hood and angel eyes! :D I think some black rims would compliment your hood... ;)

232: ya know I like yours! It's pimpin'. :shigrin
haha thanks man :]
just put in some supreme 5% tints all around the other day and a lot of people have told me that they thought it was an off duty cop car. i just noticed your taillights! i really like the way the black part behind the red lights are styled! I woldn't mind having something like that for my car. and yeah, i'm probably going to go with the black bullits with the chrome lip when i get enough money :gringreen

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not liking the mudflaps but other than that it looks good. What rims are you going to get? I think black/gun metal/ or a darker silver would look good. Chrome would be too bright with the black accents and the yellow I think.
Are you talking to me or Seiryn? :scratchchin Honestly, I never really looked at my mudflaps, just left 'em stock... Might have to think about removing them now that you mentioned it... :shigrin

And I happen to be getting rims, but I'm not sure how you knew about it - are you stalking me? :happyhapp j/k, but really, I only told 232-K7 I was getting them... Anyways, I agree with the chrome not going with yellow/black. So I actually ordered black/blue lip: a little wild, but that's how I like it! :D I'm anxious to see how they look. :happydance:

*attached a pic of the rim*

Attachments

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
black/gun metal/ or a darker silver would look good.
i like that idea :thumbup:

the ones you have picked out should look pretty nice... i'm a little curious as to why you chose the blue lip?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...i just noticed your taillights! i really like the way the black part behind the red lights are styled! I woldn't mind having something like that for my car...
Mrbodykit.com has a bunch of lights that have black casings with colored lights and clear lenses. Check 'em out! :bigthumbsup
i like that idea :thumbup:

the ones you have picked out should look pretty nice... i'm a little curious as to why you chose the blue lip?
Well... everybody has black spokes and a machine lip, and I have to different! :shigrin I like my car to stand out. Plus, I have blue parts in my engine bay, so I was thinking of doing a two-tone black top, yellow bottom car with blue highlights or some sort of blue transition between the colors. Kinda like the picture attached, but with my color scheme...

And honestly, no-one suggested (nor have I seen) rims with a black spoke and gunmetal/dark silver lip... do you guys know of any? I might be interested... but mostly, just curious. :happyhapp :shigrin

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Beautiful :gringreen

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I do not know of any black spoke/gun metal or dark silver rims. I know that they have two and three piece rims that you can have customized to fit your style. Plus they are usually ungodly light as well. lol

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful :gringreen
Thank you! :bigthumbsup
I do not know of any black spoke/gun metal or dark silver rims. I know that they have two and three piece rims that you can have customized to fit your style. Plus they are usually ungodly light as well. lol
Ok, I see what you mean. The ones I ordered are actually 2-piece rims... :shigrin Even so, I think I'm gonna stick with the blue - just have to wait & see how they look! :happyhapp
Very nice looking car!!!!!!!
Thanks man - that means a lot coming from the guy with probably the highest HP V6 I know of! :D :bigthumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.