Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Although it's still going down here in California, it's still pretty bad when $2.60 a gallon makes ya kinda feel dirty or like you're stealing it.

"Hey! Free gas! Kids, go steal your parents cars and get some gas! It's great!"

He he

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
JetBlack said:
I want a N2O additive for oxygenation.

Consumer Reports [who said the Mustang GT is the most reliable car, made in America, with fewer reported problems than the Honda Accord and the Toyota Camry], had some choice words for E85 (85% ethanol). Terrible gas mileage. Someone mentioned the Mustang will run on E85 but I doubt I will ever find out. E10 will be the farthest I will go.
The Mustangs are not on Ford's approved list for E85.

·
Registered
361 Posts
$1.96 on the south side of Columbus on this morning's news. Have to admit it's nice to be able to fill the tank in the Mustang AND F150 for less than $100 again!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Gas

A penalty we pay for living in a rural area at the foot of a mountain pass where lots of travelers pass through! Our cheapest is still $3.00.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I paid $2.48 for 93 octane yesterday. Sam's Club North Little Rock.

·
Registered
304 Posts
$1.7 in Dubai for 87 octane, yeeeehaaaa!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Here in Pennsylvania it depends on what county you live in. The Fuel additives are specified by county (that's got to be a confusing mess). In the county I live in (Chester) a Philadelphia suburb, it's anywhere from $1.49.9 to 1.59.9. In the next county over (Lancaster) It's at least 10 to 20 cents cheaper. If you go up state It's even cheaper then that.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts