Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
as far as so called professional drivers go..uh..big woot...i'd like to see the quote...cause chip foose, carrol shelby and ken brown have all pushed it on a street..but thats neither here nor there...i do my thing on the late night circuit and empty roads...to all of you who dont...thats cool...but let he who is without sin and all that...lets see ...what does more damage than streetracin?...lets take the nghtrnnr hypocrit test shall we
youre a hypocrit if
1 you smoke around other people
2 you go above the speed limit
3 you had that beer and jumped in the car drivers seat
4 you talk on the cell phone while you drive
5 you drive home after a double shift at work
because everyone of those things does more damage more often than johnny streetracer...get real
and dont answer this question except in your head...see the pic below...i took it today on my lil road trip...imagine with me....youre in your stang...along side comes a camaro...he gives the go sign...revs his engine...wants to try it...if in your head you said hell yeah i'd speed up...youre a streetracer son...

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Another little unintended consequence of your street racing accidents is the insurance companies jacking up all of our rates...not good:mad:

·
Registered
451 Posts
None of those 5 things you listed has anything to do with street racing. You can't justify bad behavior by bringing up examples of other.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Foolinjected said:
None of those 5 things you listed has anything to do with street racing. You can't justify bad behavior by bringing up examples of other.
5 wrongs don't make 1 wrong...right

N

·
0 Posts
Foolinjected said:
read it again...i think it was in english....the plain to see point was that it didnt have anything to do with racing nor was it an attempt to justify it...you do what you want with your life...i'll do the same....the point i clearly made was that "let he who is without sin and all that"...i dont remember saying anything about 5 wrongs making a right either and hey airgo...i havent had one accident or one ticket yet...can you say that? but i think i made my point to those that understand...if you arent guilty of any of those 5 points then you are obviously the lord come again and you can tell me...no...you can order me how to live my life...but if you have done any of those and are still ready to condemn anyone elses lifestyle then...........

N

·
0 Posts
i think i should clarify something...i dont give a rats patoot if you race or not...i respect why people do...i respect why people dont...i dont race in a way that people get hurt(mostly)and if you are worried about your wife being on the road at 2am in the back alleys of the big city where i race...uh...i hate to tell you but if shes out there...uh....shes really out there if you know what i mean...my point isnt to turn people on to streetracing...and dont think you will ever turn me off to it..it is what it is...i've already had this discussion here and i didnt mean to rehash but when some ******* yahoo wishes my friends death...or some other ******* warrior labels them idiots i have to speak on it...and for those who think i'm off my rocker...go to kill stories...there are legions of motorheads i'm proud to join

·
Registered
636 Posts
Sorry nghtrnnr but you are wrong here. We aren't talking about speeding, drinking, smoking or talking on cell phones. We are talking street racing. Any time an innocent can be involved in a tradgedy caused by you or I, then it's time to think again. Your other points are valid ones, but like someone else said earlier, "2 wrongs don't make a right".

Just food for thought......we don't want any 16 year olds reading these threads to think it's ok because their fathers may have a few beers and drive.

N

·
0 Posts
i never said streetracing was right.hell i think its dangerous for sure.like i said ...i wouldnt try to get anyone to start. but real world...it happens...subculture and all that..and no the popular discussion wasnt about my five points...but then again i was born outside the box...DONT RACE !!!!! KIDS OUT THERE? DONT RACE!!!!! but for the rest...the factory districts and back alleys and empty roads belong to me after midnight!! drive there if you dare...if you hear that dixieland airhorn followed by an engine roar...its nghtrnnrs jungle

Attachments

N

·
0 Posts
:shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin MUUUUUUUUU HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA:shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin :shigrin

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Me again---

I have, over the past several months, looked at the Profiles of some of the members posting to these Forums. It would appear there are "Adult" members - 21 and over and some "Younger" members - under 21. The general interest of the members is their automobiles - the ones they own now and the ones they go to sleep thinking about when they are old enough to drive and own.
As an "Adult" member, I think we have a certain responsibility to be sure our posts show our interest in the aspects of responsible ownership.
Many posters race their automobiles in sanctioned areas and tracks, some do not.
Now how do we, as prudent owners of a fun automobile, show by postings and example the responsiblity of owning an automobile to these "up and coming" owners. An intersting question - to change the subject.

N

·
0 Posts
vintage and eric are right...actually lots of people are right here (except that clown who wished death on........us)...i was thinkin about a jimmy cagney movie i used to watch with my granma called "angels with dirty faces"...bet ya wonderin where i'm goin with this...you older guys know...i actually happened upon a coupla young guys the other day that yelled nghtrnnr at me when they passed in their stang...hazards of the silver striped stang with the famous streetracer plate i guess...(this site is more popular than i thought)anyway i suppose that that movie teaches ya thing or two about being the mature one...the ending of that movie is my favorite scene in a flick since john wayne kicked down maureen oharas door in "the quiet man". that said i really should denounce the streetracin thing for the sake of the young guys.........its really dangerous...people do die...my uncle flew off the side of the autobahn. know the risk...dont do it around other folks...i'm gonna do what i do...but i'm silly like that

·
Registered
636 Posts
nghtrnnr said:
i never said streetracing was right.hell i think its dangerous for sure.like i said ...i wouldnt try to get anyone to start. but real world...it happens...subculture and all that..and no the popular discussion wasnt about my five points...but then again i was born outside the box...DONT RACE !!!!! KIDS OUT THERE? DONT RACE!!!!! but for the rest...the factory districts and back alleys and empty roads belong to me after midnight!! drive there if you dare...if you hear that dixieland airhorn followed by an engine roar...its nghtrnnrs jungle
http://www.monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060918/NEWS01/109180015

Nuff said....be fast....be safe!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Patrick said:
Speeding is bad. Mmmkay?
patrick...no offense but dont you drive a honda?...a HONDA? a ricer tryin to preach in a mustang room? what is this world coming to? i'm quite sure you honda guys dont want anybody speeding...god knows you guys cant do it if you wanted to..i think there may be a sinister motive behind your post...trying to slow the big stangers down are ye lad?http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/member.php?u=36896

·
Registered
106 Posts
nghtrnnr said:
patrick...no offense but dont you drive a honda?...a HONDA? a ricer tryin to preach in a mustang room? what is this world coming to? i'm quite sure you honda guys dont want anybody speeding...god knows you guys cant do it if you wanted to..i think there may be a sinister motive behind your post...trying to slow the big stangers down are ye lad?http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/member.php?u=36896
Ahhh. You read my sig. However, I am a proud new owner of a 2007 Mustang GT. I would not have registered in this forum if I wasn't planning on getting a stang.

And no, my Honda isn't riced out.

*edit*
sig now updated

21 - 40 of 55 Posts