Ford Mustang Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Patrick said:
Speeding is bad. Mmmkay?
Well, yeah, that is about the most disgusting picture I have seen.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Patrick,

Maybe if more people saw more images like the third one you posted, they would think twice about going VERY fast...

...still, maybe a warning before they open it...[THIS IMAGE CONTAINS GRAPHIC MATERIAL]...would have been good...

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but that's worse than having nude pictures of girls next to mustangs on this site....just my .02.

I'm surprised a mod hasn't taken that down, seeing as they don't allow nude pictures, or even very racey pictures of girls.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
I wonder if it was the guy killed who took the first picture.
Also, wonder what the real story is behind this, Who says he was racing? could have just spun out of control on ice\snow.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I wonder if it was the guy killed who took the first picture.
Also, wonder what the real story is behind this, Who says he was racing? could have just spun out of control on ice\snow.
Def a possibility. But when one see's a car like that smashed on the side on the road...first thing to come to mind is that he was doing 200 mph and lost control.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
The car Patrick posted, I believe, is a picture of a yellow Lamborghini. It is owned by "Hulk" Hogan and was being driven in the Miami area by his 16 year old son "Nick". The car "got hot" and heated up and caught fire for some inknown cause. The picture(s) were on the news here in Tampa for awhile.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Foolinjected said:
Different car, Hulks had Florida plates.
Yeah, that car is from the EU. Netherlands I think. It is the same car in both pictures, got the same tag number.

·
Registered
317 Posts
speco2005 said:
An asshat is you and sparky I am from vegas.
I guess that's something you wear when your A$$ gets cold.:shigrin

N

·
0 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
Maybe it's just me, but that's worse than having nude pictures of girls next to mustangs on this site....just my .02.

I'm surprised a mod hasn't taken that down, seeing as they don't allow nude pictures, or even very racey pictures of girls.
thank god someone said what i was thinkin...thanks two...and ever the reb that i am...if he can post that poor dead guy with his guts out then leave it to your pal nghtrnnr to even things up...a lil bit...was gonna go with somethin really cool but we got youngsters on this site

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    12.6 KB Views: 71
N

·
0 Posts
speco2005 said:
An asshat is you and sparky I am from Las vegas.
(one of those quite types that makes up his own slang)...i'll just be old fashioned and call you a ******* *******

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
pcfrisch said:
Well, yeah, that is about the most disgusting picture I have seen.
you havent seen bad til youve seen a decapitation, trust me. 97 f150 vs. semi, was not pretty... poor old guy....:sadcry: and people just get so pissed at me when i write em for those stop signs.... bet that guy would rather have had a ticket than what he got that day...

41 - 55 of 55 Posts