Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Kids And There Rice (story)

881 views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  drell93cobra 
#1 ·
ok so get this...no doubt the funniest race i been in.

so im chillin in a parkin lot right...some kid pull up to me in a cavalier(97 model?) rev its up gets out an says i bet my cavy can beat your stang...i was like yea it prolly can (being sarchastic) said he had a full cat back header and intake.

i was like well i basically have the same deal..so we race right first race we get back..hes like oh no no no you got alot done to that car man...i was like really take a look...hes like you got nos...yes he said nos..hidden..was like you se nitrous lines...he points to the fuel line..i told him what it was hes like oh..

i was like its called a muscle car and you have no chance with me an a cavalier..

then he left doing a weak burnout...bouncing the rev limiter..what it sounded like..

oh an yes it had a big wing...stock everything else body wise...

i just had to share this i found it highly amusing.:gringreen

See less See more
#4 ·
haha youre running nos!

#5 ·
NOSSSSS...
God do I love that one!
Yes they are retarded. When you do run into some that has a true hp rice burner there normaly good about a race. That's at least how it is around me. The 16 year olds the watch f and the f. there the dumb sh*ts of the bunch!!!

GREAT KILL

#7 ·
Because it's like the little brother vs. the bigger brother!!
The little one always looks up to the bigger one hoping to be like him someday. But in the ricers mind they never get it, they'll never be like him because there still the little guy!!!

#10 ·
You shoulda pointed at your AC and told him that was your Turbo!
I would put money down that he would have actually believed it!

#12 ·
hahah...nice

some kid at my school has a 98 cav. and i was just driving to work one day minding my own bussiness...he flies by me....slows down and rolls down his window and says my car just smoked your mustang! then he floored it and went away....

then the next day at school...he goes around and tries telling everyone that he beat me in a race lol!

#13 ·
hahah...nice

some kid at my school has a 98 cav. and i was just driving to work one day minding my own bussiness...he flies by me....slows down and rolls down his window and says my car just smoked your mustang! then he floored it and went away....

then the next day at school...he goes around and tries telling everyone that he beat me in a race lol!
Challenge him to a rematch for $$$$$

#15 ·
I had a guy at work ask me "how can I make my honda accord faster?" I said, either dump about 5-10k in it or sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.