Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post here if you have ran the 1/4 mile or know about what your car runs and what mods you have.

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
13.18 @ 105.49 (just this past Sunday)

·
Registered
4 Posts
12.58 @102 mph

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible
5.0 (Stock untouched Shortblock)
E cam
GT 40 Aluminum Cylinder Head (out of the box)
GT 40 Tubular Intake (out of the box)
70 MM Throttle Body (out of the box)
4.10's
street car!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Hmmm couple 5.0's.....

Well my 90 fox went [email protected], basic H/C/I stock short block 5.0

The 6 banger went [email protected] bone stock, haven't went back out with it after the mods in my sig.

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ewells, you ran a 15.1? i would expect with those mods you would be really close to the higher 14's? you should take it to the track again and go all out, who knows you could get a better time. do you race it a lot?

·
Registered
586 Posts
"cody's v6 stang" have uve ran the track yet?

and i was just looking at ur sig and if you get a fully built engine with a tma kit...you could be looking at 10's or even 11's :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
"cody's v6 stang" have uve ran the track yet?

and i was just looking at ur sig and if you get a fully built engine with a tma kit...you could be looking at 10's or even 11's :bigthumbsup
if you wanna run 10s, and have your car to last look at spending at least $12k! Thats no joke either!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
ran a 15.7 with a stock 94 v6 5 speed.

cai, coil ,full exhaust and fully gutted.

as for the 5.0 we will figure out.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i havnt got to run at the track yet, i was supposed to a few weeks ago but my parents bailed on signing the papers again. im trying to figure what my car could run with the mods i have now. and i honestly dont know if i want my car to be running 10's or 11's because at my local track if you run lower than 12 than you have to have a roll cage. plus all the stuff to be able to handle running 10's... its my DD so i only want to run no more than 14 psi boost on 93+ gas while driving around town with it. but when i get another DD and can only drive it weekends then i might go for 10's, itll be a while before then though..

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
i havnt got to run at the track yet, i was supposed to a few weeks ago but my parents bailed on signing the papers again. im trying to figure what my car could run with the mods i have now. and i honestly dont know if i want my car to be running 10's or 11's because at my local track if you run lower than 12 than you have to have a roll cage. plus all the stuff to be able to handle running 10's... its my DD so i only want to run no more than 14 psi boost on 93+ gas while driving around town with it. but when i get another DD and can only drive it weekends then i might go for 10's, itll be a while before then though..
The mods to run 12's, reliably, are the same as running 10's. The only difference is a roll cage......

·
Registered
794 Posts
14.6 @93 with mods in my sig :cooldude: soon to be in the 12s

·
Registered
133 Posts
14.6 @93 with mods in my sig :cooldude: soon to be in the 12s

what kind power dose the windstar intake add? cause when i had my v6 i never could find any intakes for it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts