Best 1/4 time was 11.19 at 127 mph

·
Registered
709 Posts
Nice - that whine sounded awesome!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Car made 428 rwhp and 416 ft lbs of torque.
Is 428 what you meant when you said just two weeks ago that you had "just under 600 hp?" :?:

See post 13 in this thread:

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010-mustang-talk/302163-so-all-worth-performance-thread.html#post2630775

We know warp 7 was exaggerating the hell out of his numbers...guess I just don't know why horsepower numbers are important to some.

But I do know that you can't run an 11.19 @ 127 with only 428 rwhp...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To clear it up. I also have a green 91 coupe with a 10 point chrome oly roll cage dedicated to mainly drag racing. That car does have 600 hp. Sorry maybe I should post more clearly for you next time.. I guess i didnt think some people only have 1 mustang.

This black car is my daily driver and yes it did post an 11.19. I would be glad to post the proof and have you be the first to admit, But then what if its not really my slip? Of man so much to worry about. Thing is if I was going to post false info. I would shoot for better than an 11.19. or 600 hp. Again 2 separate cars.

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
did techco go out of business? You have the only unit I've seen here...also your a/f is too high/lean...get it more like 12-1

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
It does seem lean, but a lot of shops use the sniffer which would make it not quite as lean as it seems.

Oh and Hubkap you are TOTALLY WRONG!!! If I had 430rwhp on my mountain bike I guarantee you I could do under 11s at much quicker than 127mph!!!:gringreen I will say however, that low 11s at that speed does seem like a bit of a stretch. :yup: But what do I know??? And if you ever get your car to the strip we'll know what 630+rwhp stangs can run. :winks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts