Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i havnt posted in a while but here we go.
I installed the zex nitrous along with the purge kit and bottle heater.
Took it to get it tuned and dynoed (will post if anyone wants to see it)
well I got 256hp at the wheels and 333lbs tourqe, huge difference. My best time at speedworld raceway in AZ is 14.3 because i was having traction problems. When i get back from ATL dec 2. I will be adding Some mickey thompson drag radials, lower control arms, and 50/50 drag shocks. When i go race next time I hope to easily break into the 13's. My car looks a bit different than last time I posted, Id like to get your overal opinion on everything Ive done. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
Looks Great! Very tasteful. It is where I was headed with my silver 05 v-6. Have you thought about a locking rear diff? Great Job!:thumbsup

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ... Yeah I will soon be doing the 3.73's and either a Ford T-lok, or a detroit locker (witch i heard was better).... keep the responses coming :worship

hogpowr said:
Looks Great! Very tasteful. It is where I was headed with my silver 05 v-6. Have you thought about a locking rear diff? Great Job!:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Looking GREAT!!!

I'm looking at some type of Drag Radial for next year... but before I do that I'm going to put the axle girdle on... And then hope it all holds together! LOL!

Nice numbers on the Dyno! And if you like the 75HP shot wait until you try the 100HP shot out! LOL! I

Good job! and Keep up posted!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fishingjts said:
Looking GREAT!!!

I'm looking at some type of Drag Radial for next year... but before I do that I'm going to put the axle girdle on... And then hope it all holds together! LOL!

Nice numbers on the Dyno! And if you like the 75HP shot wait until you try the 100HP shot out! LOL! I

Good job! and Keep up posted!
DOES NOBODY ELSE HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, IM HURT :sosad:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
militarystang said:
They are all in AWE and speechless! LOL! Now get out there and tear up the track!!!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
militarystang said:
A burnout video would be pretty cool... Nice numbers, I would go broke in mods if I got smoked by a souped up 6er.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
dollarbill said:
A burnout video would be pretty cool... Nice numbers, I would go broke in mods if I got smoked by a souped up 6er.
ok... so based on your 1/8 mile time it looks like your 1/4 mile time would be about 14.5.... and my best 1/8 time is 8.629 @ 82MPH... gosh... I guess you need to start buyings some mods... LOL!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
We haven't raced yet!!! I do plan on the PI head swap this winter though. I do expect to dip into the 8s and maybe a little shot of juice will put me in the mid to low 8s.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Nice!!, did you have a shop do all the work or did you do it? I'm still looking for a good and honest shop to work on mine.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
dollarbill said:
We haven't raced yet!!! I do plan on the PI head swap this winter though. I do expect to dip into the 8s and maybe a little shot of juice will put me in the mid to low 8s.
cool!

I just can't seem to break 2.0 on the 60'... guess I'll have to go to a DR next spring...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts