Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I don't put much stock in that comparison, look at the price difference between the 2.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
psh. Gimme 25k + a cobro coupe and we'll show these ZR1s/GTRs/599s/GT2s whats down.. show them what the stangers are made of.. WHOS WITH ME!!!!:shigrin

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didn't burst my bubble - i haven't seen this video - zr1 kicked it sure enough :bigthumbsup major weight reduction and some more money to put into our cars would make us contenders and give them a run for the money.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Oh yeah no doubt, a little money an our cars can run with damn near anything. Jus sayin though, those ZR1's are no joke regardless of price.

·
Registered
459 Posts
i was just going to post the vid of the vette whoppin ass lol yeah its a good car but not better than the zr1! gotta love american muscle!

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I can defiantly argue with the 114,000$ Price tag :headscratch:. Go get a ferrari spyder and TT it. :happyhapp

·
Registered
197 Posts
The GT2 is $190,000! You can get a zr1 for $80,000 less!!! The vettes are bad ass. Someday i'll have a 06+ ZO6.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Lawlz at the GT-R trying to keep up. Both the GT2 and ZR1 are nice cars, but I'd rather spend my money on American muscle!

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
Yeah, I'd have a ZO6 too if they were loaning money...remember it has a hand built aluminum frame and carbon fiber hood...gotta be the best bang for the buck ever...0-60 in 3.6sec

·
Registered
937 Posts
The C6 Z06 is easily one of the baddest cars ever built. Only a handful of cars ever designed can beat it and the cheapest of any of them are at least 3 times the price. The Zr1 is even better stock and I'm sure will respond well to mods but it's a little heavier than the Z06 and doesn't have the big handbuilt 7.0 liter engine. Get a Z06 for 65,000 and put intake, cam, headers, and tune and it will make 550whp all day and all those parts are less than 3 grand. At that point, it's power to weight ratio would better every car except for the McLaren F1 and Buggati Veyron. Corvettes are world class cars now.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.